Phone: (360) 318-1567
Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday through Saturday
Mailing address: P.O. Box 368 Lynden, WA 98264
Store location: 202 6th St. Lynden, WA 98264
Come on in and take a look around! Click the play button for a virtual tour:
Since 2003, Tangled Threads Quilt Shop has been a cozy little haven for quilters in Lynden, Washington.
Owners Sharylann and Thelma are dedicated quilters and have made Tangled Threads into the kind of shop they would want to visit: warm, friendly and relaxed, brimming with books and patterns to inspire, busy with classes and projects, and bursting with a delightful variety of fabrics and notions.
When you visit Tangled Threads, you will be greeted with a warm smile and a rule: make yourself at home. Wander through our rooms, enjoy a cup of coffee or tea, look through a book, or just sit and rest a bit from a busy day. Our customers never feel pressured to buy. Sometimes a quilter just needs to look, absorb and touch. There is always a variety of projects in process for you to observe or new techniques to discuss. We are here to serve you and help with all your quilting needs!
A few facts about Tangled Threads:
- We don’t sell online, but we do provide the best in-person customer service you could ask for!
- We carry batiks, florals, novelties, solids and tonals
- We sell all our 45″ wide cotton fabric at $10 a yard and fat quarters @ $2.75
- We have wide backings and Minkie in several colors
- We carry Aurifil, Mettler and Superior Threads, along with other notions as needed, and if we don’t have what you need we will work with you to get it.
- We offer lots of classes, including the latest in Superior Threads University, Marti Michell Templates, Eleanor Burns, Blocks of the Month (from piecing to applique), bed quilts, tables runners, tee shirt quilts, purses, and even “Get ‘er Done” classes to help you finish up your projects
- We love helping you with your projects and would even put a class together for you and your friends if you want to learn something special, or just need a place to get together. We have a nice, fully functional classroom set up for your quilting needs.
- We have a consignment room that offers great deals on those hard-to-find items, as well as a way for you to sell some things and makae a little cash.
“May your quilts and friendships be plentiful
and your tangled threads be few.”